Thursday, February 02, 2006

picky eater

I was like a garbage disposal, I ate everything and every bite. I must be changing without even realizing it. I food shopped today for some lady, bought her two candy bars, doughnuts, Little Debbie Cakes, a type of chips, and ice cream, along with all of her food and had no desire for any of it. I hadn't eaten dinner yet and was on the hungry side. I don't often go to the store and leave without a candy bar for myself. When I got home for dinner, I felt like I had to eat right away. My body dictated to me my vitamin need by craving tunafish. Other cravings I have had were, mixed vegetables, an orange, pasta, eggs, and soups? I guess in tuned to the body, you will crave what you are short of in terms of vitamins for that day. Where did my sweet tooth go? I just know it will creep up on me again when I least expect it. Being too busy I missed my exercise for today. I thought I was doing good. At least I got something out of this day in the form of personal strength which will give me more confidence to continue to follow though with healthier eating habits. Au revoir!

No comments: