Tuesday, December 13, 2005

wasted

Now don't jump on that word. I'm talking about my unproductive actions and time. I just did a 24 hour fasting the day before yesterday and finished it off late last night with a big supper before I went to bed. Today I went to a Christmas Party. I thought I would try to do better by not eating anything. Because I was hungry, I took a few pieces of candy, a sliver of cake, and just a few cookies. I was still hungry but didn't go for more of my sugar fixes. Who am I kidding? It's not how much I ate today at the party but it was the empty calories, not good! Yesterday it wasn't so much I broke down and ate a supper, it's eating before bed and not having a chance to burn off any calories, not good either! Why did I suffer through my fast to negate it? Well I did lose three pounds. Keep it off, keep it off, keep it off. It would have been more if I didn't make those two mistakes. I'm beginning to doubt my senses. I'm going to take leave for now.

No comments: