Sunday, December 11, 2005

step back

Continue to tally, but step back and ponder. I sat boldly in front of this computer and ate more than a dozen pieces of chocolate candy. This baggie of candy is for a lady on the bus that I give candy to everyday. I am so wishy washy about my temptations and cravings. Tomorrow I will give it all to her and tell her that I can't have it in my house anymore. I must go back to the no-fail environment. My house is bulging with food, even too much of the right kinds of food will put on the weight. I liked it when I never knew where the next meal was coming from. (No dealing with binging.) Maybe because that was what my life was like a lot of times. Sort of a learned condition response. (Eat when ever you can.) I should plan a strategy to avoid uncontrolled eating and stick to a set menue. I'm the kind of person that likes guide lines, that leaves little room for faillure. By Jove, I think I've got it!

No comments: