Friday, December 30, 2005

list for 06

One whole month to practice improving one chosen area in my life; 1. Fitness 2. Family 3. Finances 4. Faith 5. Grief Web 6. Diet Web 7. Visit family in PA. 8. Vacation w/my 2 girls 9. Visit my son in NV 10. Increase volunteer work 11. Back to Curves 12. Hair permed. I didn't elaborate on what each title encompassed, but you get the idea. It's all about making small goals to reach a better place.

This past two months of celebrating has been different for me more than ever before. I ate and ate but kept it to one plate at a meal. In the process I have also kept my weight away from the typical holiday seven pound gain. My mainstay for this up coming week is home made soup with turkey and mixed vegetables, not much fat in there. I just have to be careful with my breakfast and lunch. Maybe I should cut out the places I have to go to that have multiple choices of unhealthy foods. It would be easier to change my route than to ponder at a bridge I must cross and not look at the scenery. I am suppose to go for dinner at a buffet with some friends tonight for New Years. I never behave in places like that. The saga begins and so does the count down...........4..3..2..1.. H A P P Y N E W Y E A R T O A L L A N D T O A L L A G O O D N I G H T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: