Friday, December 09, 2005

failure

I'm still sick. I feel like an underdog. Nobody comes over to the side of minority, unsuccessful, failure, ruin, defeat, perdition, flop, a constant gainer, and you get the picture. Believe me my fat is not catchy. The big "L" only has viewers when it represents losing weight. I don't want to do it for others, I don't want to do it for others, I need to do it for myself, I must do it for myself if I am unsatisfied with my statue and health or at least want to live longer; and I do the older I get. That's it, I am going back to counting tally marks of good behavior towards a healthier life stlye. It's so hard to get back on track when I let a long time span prevail. Time to review my own words on most of my entries, which I have been doing, but seeing is not enough, doing is what counts. Rally, rally, rah, rah, I'm in your corner self!

No comments: