Wednesday, October 12, 2005

my wake up call

This works for me to review my journal and see what's going on. 7-11-05 I started my program of change. 8-05-05 I went off of it on a vacation. I have lost 36.50 pounds with just moving more. I am on a gaining streak of 16.25 pounds because of slowing down and being too busy to stop in the weight room for some bike riding. Yes, I am a backslider, the yo-yo game has always been my cup of tea full of excuses. It is now time to ride some more, and focus on additional tools of enhancement like maybe: cutting down on calories, making a colorful graph (I love visual stimulants), try low carbohydrate and low glycemic index foods, and finally for now to practice saying no or looking the other way when temptation comes in view! Ya Ya, I am full of self-pep talks.

No comments: