Saturday, October 08, 2005

eating out

I've missed two days of exercising and with the long week end coming up it will be another three days. I can't keep missing five days in a row of using the weight room. That always defeats my last couple of weeks efforts in controling my weight problem. Now I have to eat out again and join in on a family birthday but this will be at a home, no choice there. Oh no, I just got a flash future glimpse of the Halloween party, the Thanksgiving Day Dinner, The whole month of December, and then the New Years Eve party!!!! Will the constant temptations ever slow down? All I want is a little more time to strengthen my program and psych up my shield of resolution. I've done it before and I know I will do it again but it's a progressive process for me. Wish me luck.

No comments: