Friday, October 14, 2005

boot

Now that's what I get for patting myself on the back so hard. After a pat comes the boot. I did so good at the function last night and kept my mouth in control. I thought I was doing a nice thing by taking a bag of candy to give to this nice lady on the bus tomorrow. Count it all good for the night. Then I made a mistake by staying up until the wee hours after 2:30 am and the munchies hit me. I actually stayed up and battled with the thought of just eating one piece of candy. Normally, I run to bed and the bad thoughts for me go off to la-la land. Not, I had to get over confident and do just one, one more time, to finish off the week in great victory. I'm not quite as strong as I need to be to make, constantly, healthful choices that will bring down my weight in a steady manner. No words of wisdom for me today? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Get up, brush yourself off, and start all over again, stay in the race to live longer.

1 comment:

Melanie Alamo said...

3D Immersive Viewing System
Now this is what I call a 3d Screen. The Visionstation is a 3D Immersive Viewing System that can be used for many applications.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!