Wednesday, October 26, 2005

hooray

I couldn't weigh-in yesterday, the meeting was canceled. I know I had a small loss and wanted it to get recorded. I hope I can hold on to the loss for next week. I was at the eye doctor's office today, I haven't been there in six months. The doctor looked at me and said, "have you lost weight?" I said no! When I got home I had to look up my last visit date. I weighed 290 pounds then and now I weigh about 268. That little reflection back gave a jolt of motivation. It's not the daily ups and downs on the scale that I should be checking on. I would say it's the big (pun) picture that counts. I didn't get like this overnight so I should allow myself some slack and continue to try to change all of my bad eating habits one at a time.

2 comments:

andy switzzle said...

Something fascinating about your blog.
I'm gonna have to bookmark your site and come back for more...
I have a site about wood dog house, and wood dog house related stuff.

Maybe you want to come check out my blogs...
Feel free to let me know what you think!

Keep up the excellent work.

Rebecca said...

WOW! You lost 22 pounds! Congratulations :)

I just happened across your blog today, and enjoyed reading it. Do stay focused on the big picture, but don't forget to stop and remind yourself that you have a beautifully articulate writing style, too.

Stay strong against all the cakes and treats at work!