Thursday, October 20, 2005

fat rep

The word is out, everyone knows that I love cakes with lots of icing and plenty of cream fillings. I received today another large three layer bar cake and an angle food cake. On the bus I was given a bar meal. I want to enjoy eating my meals not taking two bites and that equals the alloted calories for one meal replacement. Then a lady found me and handed me some candy' which she always does. I don't want to hurt people's feelings but I wish they would let up on the junk! The more determined I am to change my eating habits, the more the opportunities come my way to stay the same, overweight, and die early. Let's see when I get home with this mess how I manage to overcome. Before the bus picks me up I would like to spin the wheels in the weight room for a little while.

No comments: