Thursday, October 20, 2005

fat rep

The word is out, everyone knows that I love cakes with lots of icing and plenty of cream fillings. I received today another large three layer bar cake and an angle food cake. On the bus I was given a bar meal. I want to enjoy eating my meals not taking two bites and that equals the alloted calories for one meal replacement. Then a lady found me and handed me some candy' which she always does. I don't want to hurt people's feelings but I wish they would let up on the junk! The more determined I am to change my eating habits, the more the opportunities come my way to stay the same, overweight, and die early. Let's see when I get home with this mess how I manage to overcome. Before the bus picks me up I would like to spin the wheels in the weight room for a little while.

1 comment:

Goalsetter said...

Hello fellow blogger,

If you were asked what you had done today to bring yourself closer to your
goals for tomorrow, would you have an answer? If you can’t think of
anything you really should visit achieve dreams and read all the FREE and powerful
information on goal setting.