Wednesday, October 19, 2005

can't sleep

This is the second time I woke up at 3:30 am in the wee hours of the morning. I feel very tired but I can't seem to go back to sleep. I wonder if it is my conscious speaking again? I weighed-in last night and gained seven pounds. That makes a total of 23.25 pounds gain in a three month period of time. I'm at a lull and need to snap myself out of it! You can't change what you tolerate. I don't know why I find it hard to make my needs a priority. I have allowed too much of "yes I will" do this, and give to others my personal time for self-improvement. I also know that getting the proper sleep at night is very important to the healthy balance of the chemicals in my body. When will I utilize all of the information I have compiled together concerning behavior modification, to change my life style of bad eating habits, so that I will be a normal healthy weight? I think today is a good time to get back on track. See you at the races.

No comments: