Thursday, November 17, 2005

stay in check

I always greet my club members on the phone with "this is you're conscience speaking are you watching what you're eat?" Well at the weigh-in, which I don't want to talk about, someone woke me up with a question also. Why do you call me and ask such, when you aren't asking yourself the same thing, therefore the gain? Funny how the truth hurts. I became vigil again for a couple of days. Then last night I knew I was hungry but I continued to stay up way past my bedtime. Actually it was four and a half hours longer than usual. At 2:30 am I lost control and ate a plate full of lunch meat, cream cheese, and pickles. As usual I didn't stop there. Then came the dessert, a bowl full of apple sauce with 3/4 cup of whipped cream and lots of cherries. I was in a feeding frenzy. Why did I waste my two day vigil and stay up past another (every four hours) feeding time? Stay in check girl!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: