Thursday, November 03, 2005

gloom doom

I feel as if I'm in a war zone inside my body. I always have the little good pixie on my right shoulder. It knows what is best for my welfare. Then there is the counter part pixie on my left shoulder. It is getting fatter and weighing heavier for my attention. I felt this week was a success because I made it over the hump of the week in the right direction. Here it is Thursday and I find myself at home with a large double layer cake, two take-out meals (I've already eaten two so far today), and about four pounds of chocolate Halloween candy! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW IT GOT HERE. Have you ever set yourself up for failure? Here's the kicker. I have three pressing family matters to deal with tonight. AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?????

2 comments:

Snow said...

hi,

how r u? i hope ur family matters r ok now. :) honestly, i can't help but say to u that u really shouldn't hv too much food for ur own self. ur very very lucky to get a lot of food just for yourself, but... will u notice that some other ppl are not that lucky. while ur eating, there are hungry people out there, which u can help.

& ur health matters, ur life matters. i don't know why, i rarely do this, but i honestly like to see you take care of yourself & others well. it makes me sad to see u depend too much on food.

ur life is more than that.

diet dilemma magmem style said...

Dear nisa thank you for being a loving caring person. I understand where you are coming from and agree with you there are too many hungry people in the whole world! I enjoy that people are faithful to their beliefs. I too am a faithful person. We shouldn't be judgemental about how other people feel or what they say about their circumstances. After all, all of the facts have to always be presented to really make an honest call. I won't go into mine. You are correct though, food should not be a major priority in a fat persons life. Romans13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Amen. God Bless You.