Saturday, November 19, 2005

spurt

Take it when the spurt of motivation hits you don't put it off for one second! Start your new plan and realize you will never succeed in anything without experiencing some failures. I am going to the club buffet tonight, etc, etc. I dissent my declaration yesterday of taking a hiatus for the holidays. You can't reach a goal by standing still and doing nothing or putting it off till another time because something always comes up (S... happens.) I just wanted to thank reneegetsfit.com. She put on some graphic of fat representation in my blog for me and I'm lovin' it. Now if I can't feel it and others can't see it, I will still know the statistics don't lie. I'm all into visual stimulation to where I am at a given moment, or should I say in the last four years? Here's to not giving up.

No comments: