Thursday, November 10, 2005

besides the weight

More than losing weight, I desire to have other means restored in my life. That would include the end of submerged embarrasment, enjoying park rides, back to dancing for hours at a time, being able to see my feet when I look down, to breathe with ease, to reach to scratch my own back, and once again trust myself to be in control when surrounded by food. I really enjoyed aerobics with the loud music. It would be hot if I thought about other things in life besides food. Food does occupy a lot of my thinking time. Here's a light bulb; the thought comes before the action. It takes work to change habits!

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Blogs Gone Way Over The Top: Robin Leach
Blogs Gone Way Over The Top: Robin Leach Okay, Robin Leach has a blog now . Honestly, who doesn't have a blog now? This is getting way outta hand.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW