Tuesday, November 29, 2005

hooray

I lost three more pounds, every little bit counts. If it works for you keep with the program until there is no more success. From there you try other variables that jerk your body out of the doldrums. Don't be complacent anymore about an unhealthy body, mind, or soul. What good is a ship without a destination? I set my goal for now, to count any positive action in the direction of adding new good habits and dropping old bad habits. I mark down a tally slash each time and try to increase a little daily. So far in eight days I have earned 52 marks. One pound here and there is good for me, 45# this year. Most important is to relieve the stress in your life. Chill out, remember no matter what, this too shall pass. In stress, the body releases a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol increases insulin resistance, in which cells don't use insulin efficiently. Yada yada I find it hard to even control my words. On a lighter note: why are frogs so happy? They eat whatever bugs them.......

No comments: