Monday, May 15, 2006

sleepless

I don't want to blame this on Mother's Day but it is after 2:00 a.m. and I am finding myself sleepless again with a pressured heart. I feel like I'm back to not caring about talking diet stuff again. Please bear with me if I slip into another hiatus. I thought attempting to go back to one of my interests would get my mind off of things that are distressful. I put myself out there and set myself up for a bleeding heart. This sensitive turtle is retreating back into my shell for now. Please no "feel sorry for you" comments, that is not the purpose of this explanation. Bottled up feelings are not healthy. God Bless all. I need a spiritual uplift!

1 comment:

Louisiana said...

No feel sorry for you comment. Just a hello and a hug to you. Take all the time you need off blogging. I'll come gladly back to read your blog when you are ready.

XOXO