Sunday, January 15, 2006

test

Being so over abundant with adapose I expected to fail the National Health Test on TV last night. The results was a "C" with concern for my health. It wasn't as bad as I expected the results to be. The only two questions that I answered that brought me down from healthy had to do with having 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night, which I do get but my snoring deducted from my points and made it a lower number for "D" instead of the "A." And of course 20 or more pounds overweight was my only bad fault. That is encouraging to me to think that all I needed to do was lose weight, and I possibly could live longer and be healthier. Along with a red glass of wine? I don't know if I want to start drinking, I'd much rather eat a grape. I also don't believe all tests are a definite indication or depiction of each individual person. Is that being a skeptic?

No comments: