Thursday, January 19, 2006

loser

In the scheme of things, I preferred not to be referred to as a loser. I don't like to see that thumb and index finger on anybodies forehead facing me. But I can be a humble loser in any game I play. Yet, somehow I look forward to the day I can be called the biggest loser to my fellow comrades in dieting. Losing weight has been a fleeting thought ever since my first weight gain that stayed after the birth of my child. On, and on, and on, and on again, it's way past the time to do something about it besides talking the talk. It's time to walk the talk. And that leads me right into the center's weight room onto the treadmill. I'm back again after six weeks of not exercising (according to my capabilities.) I thought it would be hard to get back into the swing of things. I didn't push it long or hard but I liked it, I really liked it! Of course, the music helps to put you in motion. Two days this week next week I want to increase it to three days. Oh, wish me luck. I've embarked on so many attempts. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!! That reminds me of a children's nursery rhyme.

No comments: