Saturday, January 28, 2006

impatient

Yesterday I did a point system and gave myself six tally marks. I managed in 15 minutes of exercise on the treadmill at the clubhouse and 45 to 60 minutes in the weight room three days prior. Come on scale move backwards, I get discouraged easily! Give me some encouragement to be able to face tomorrow's birthday party and dinner with no time for exercise. I don't want to blow it by rebelling and putting my life style change on hold again and again. You'd think at my age I'd act a little more mature, what can I say? I will try though to add some tally marks for today. I know what, the house has stairs, I'll go up and down the stairs a couple of times at a time, slowly as only I can do. I know the up coming weigh-in will show a gain but I will still try for the next three days to make a difference. I guess I'll shake the dust off my feet!

No comments: