Thursday, March 16, 2006

disappointed

I attended a St. Patrick's Day party this afternoon. Oh yes I, ate the only sugar laden, empty calorie, food that was available. Where was the cornbeef and cabbage? So disappointed with myself that I didn't even want to go to the weight room just down the hallway. The thought did cross my mind though. My doctor gave me the go ahead with taking my water pills daily. It has been four days now and I can already see the emptied water pockets in my skin on my arms. I don't think I like that ugly dried raisin look to my skin. It's not bad enough the cellulite is becoming evident around the big muscled areas from using the weight room. The end metamorphosis taking place better be better. At least with all of the fat and water build up the wrinkles and cellulite were not visible. I was full overstuffed and firmly packed with unsightly suet, it was round but smooth. I guess I won't be hearing anymore, "you don't look your age." Wait until all of the hanging loose skin becomes visible. There is so much to look forward to, this I gotta see. I'm entitled to a few nonsensical posts, thanks.

No comments: