Wednesday, March 29, 2006

boo

I had a one pound gain last night at weighin. I did miss one day of my usual exercise last week. I thought I had raised my game. My step count is up to 7,000. By the time I reach my 10,000 step goal, if I haven't broken into a sweat yet, then I will have to move my counter to my ankle area only and away from the belly that jiggles like a bowl full of jelly (Santa.) Anyway it is a counter from the 99 cent store, who knows I may still really be in the hundreds. I increased the level on three of the machines I usually use. This morning in the coffee room I battled with the danish. I held back as long as I could and ended up in the receiving line. Being extra patient, I missed the chance to pick my very favorite cheese danish. I gave up and sat down complaining. Everyone said you're too picky. I replied "I'm not suppose to eat any anyway." If I stay a little picky, I may eat less. In the back of my head, I can hear myself saying your daughters are taking you out for your birthday dinner tonight, you can make up for the disappointment later. It is a shame I'm such an emotional eater. I heard that is called "Love Hunger." Where's the beef, I mean where's the love?

1 comment:

Louisiana said...

boo back :) - Cheese Danish yummmm, sounds good to me...i'm quite proud that you can just say no-I know how hard it is and applause goes to you for being so strong. I like how you describe your jiggles...i have some of those and since reading your blog whenenver i see my jiggling parts i think of you...and smile....I think you are doing a great job and i hope that it leads to where you want it to. As long as you are doing it for you. Keka and i send hugs your way. She is all embarrassed and happy over all the fuss and nice words said about her...She is doing well so i'm happy....I'm sorry re:your son. I cannot imagine how anyone can live through that horror...do you ever write about it? I hope God grants you peace of heart and mind. I always feel that all our loved ones that have passed on look after us and are always with us.