Saturday, March 25, 2006

diet break

Everybody is talking about Spring Break, and that brings to mind for me, I need a diet break. I did raise my steps from 5,000 to 6,000. I don't see how because I did not exercise yesterday. I believe I need a step counter that wraps around the ankle (a really big one.) When I move aroung it is not a localized endeavor. My whole body gets into the act. I rock from side to side, things jiggle, parts shake, arms swing, and noises come from my mouth I can't explain. I hear moaning and groaning, huffing and puffing, some wheezing and lots of sighing. That sounds like exercise to me but who am I kidding. I don't feel like talking about dieting and don't feel like doing it. I do feel like eating away my complex mental feelings. I've been know to be an emotional eater anyway. I can't wait to get back home to my own turf, two more days and I will be on track again. I know there's a price I'll have to pay for that lax attitude. Hey, I'm on a break.

1 comment:

Louisiana said...

HI. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I was raised in a different country at a different time. It seemed to be a slower pace where there was time...Grandparents are a blessing in my book specially when life is not perfect. In our imperfect world where life is go-go, i'm sure your grandchildren find the joy of being just with you. You
obviously love them-and it's the knowing of that fact-that may someday get them through a rough spot. May God Bless you and your family as well.