Tuesday, March 21, 2006

boring

Oh my goodness, my life is busy, but now that I see it in black and white form, BORING! I don't feel bored but I seem to talk about the same things all of the time. It is boring to even say today I exercised for thirty three minustes. I did increase the mile on the bike to three. Okay still boring, weigh-in, now what? Birthday dinner coming up this Thursday, food, what else is new? I need to start complaining about something. I used a pedometer yesterday to try and reach 10,000 steps. I didn't do exercising or anything out of the ordinary. It stopped at 4,888 steps and I don't remember taking that many. I do remember sitting a lot in front of the TV. I have discovered the reason it registered so much is because as I walk, I waddle, and the shaking back and forth of my large hanging belly gives me a couple extra shakes to bring up the numbers. I really can't complain about much more. I am content with myself taking off the pounds a little at a time and changing my eating habits a little at a time also. What works for me is to go slow and longer rather than fast and burn out. That reinforces the using of behavior modification as my diet choice. Yes, being boring for you, but bringing about consistency for me. Thanks for the time and space. Have a day like you wish it to be!

No comments: