Sunday, July 23, 2006

wonder why

If I am trying to lose weight and get healthy for my own self I
wonder why sometimes a little affirmation can be a real incentive.
Why after sixty pounds no one in my circle of people have even
noticed or mentioned it? I question the scales. Still in the same
size of clothing. Even if most of the loss was water, I say doesn't
that count for some volume or bulk space?

Okay I do see four little areas on both sides of my body that show
some exiguity. But if you look at a stick of butter (fat) it takes
up space and does weigh something. I lost approximately 240
sticks of butter weight-wise. I would not be able to carry that
weight in my arms, to think I use to carry it up the steps many
times.

Please don't get the idea that I am dissappointed in myself.
I'm allowed to wonder about the people that surround me. As a
matter of fact I have no complaints about my life except I am
minus three people I love very much. I find that when I can't
change circumstances in my life, I can fall back on a good
attitude and all is well.

1 comment:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Just do your best.
You will lose those sticks of butter :-)