Monday, July 10, 2006

sticky weight

Okay, the last weeks couple of pounds gain is still here and that's not
good. The longer I hold on to it the greater the chance of more weight
to stick to it like glue. I was a little too comfortable last week
bragging that I wasn't worried about that little gain. After all I
knew what I needed to do to lose it by the end of the week. I was
over confident and allowed my guard to be at rest. This is the
beginning of a new week, what do I wish to accomplish by next
Sunday?

I want to bring my will in line with His, not to be a glutton. Lord
help me to be a healthy weight, a normal weight, the weight that
you have intended me to be.

"TIE"
Prayer
is the tuning fork
which brings me
into harmony
with God.
by Pollyanna Sedziol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of weight control and a great and realistic attitude. You really should be considering writing a book.