Saturday, April 08, 2006

food alert

I don't know how it all came about but I feel overwhelmed with a stock pile of unwanted food in the house. I seem to have violated my own no-fail environment. I don't have all the sugar laden items I use to buy before but there is too many simple carbohydrates in every corner of my food areas. I'm insulin resistant and should stay away from eating too many of the wrong carbs. The last time I went on a low carb diet, it worked fairly well for me. I would like to try it again but don't know what to do with all of the food I have that would sabotage my efforts. I guess I'll start packing up the items in bags and drop them off at church. I will have to throw away any containers already opened. I actually dislike throwing food away. That drawback comes from being hungry too many times when I was younger. (Gosh that reminds me, I was suppose to continue writing about my childhood in the entry of 3/12 "overeating.") Back to my next diet attempt. I know diets per se are only a temporary fix but I need the jump start my battery, is low. I should also find some kind of measuring chart to put in view on this site so that I can't hide my gains any more. Time to be accountable in view. I'll be buying some time by chart searching, anything to procrastinate. Please help me find a graph, thanks!

1 comment:

unstablelady said...

Hello! Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you got my last email OK my computer has been playing up.
Come on then I'll give you a race after Easter to get this extra weight off !!!
Il have a look around for a chart as well and we shall have a battle USA against UK how does that sound ??
Hope your well
Sharon xx