Monday, September 19, 2005

searching

I myself like to refer retro to my successes and my set backs so that I can reinforce what worked for me in losing weight and try to eliminate, once again, my bad habits that interfer with my goal of living a healthy life style. The draw back for me is always having to search through the archives. I feel some of the important postings of my choice (or your choice to read again) should be easily accessable and kept together outside of the archives. I think it's odd that "freedom" of speech fits in a template.

4 comments:

Healing Sugars said...

Coffee Estorestart your own business residual income opportunity home based businessCoffee Estore and start your own business residual income opportunity home based business items

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friends, Now you can help yourself take advantage of the huge world currency markets in your spare time, in the comfort of your own home. Hook up NOW with this exiting program. Click here: FREE INFORMATION

p said...

http://www.idesirefreedom.com/home based business opportunity work at home
***Hi, this is Paul. I found this great way of getting phone verified leads FREE.
Discover how you can use the same Million Dollar Recruiting System that I use at NO-CHARGE ,
for the first 30 days! Plus, get a FREE 23-Page Report Called:
�My Million Dollar MLM Recruiting System!�***

http://www.idesirefreedom.com/

Anonymous said...

Great site about
online business opportunity. I am bookmarking it.
Please also visit my site aboutonline business opportunity