Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BLOG READS

When I had a working computer I found some sites of interest that I liked returning to for one reason or another. I just thought I'd share them with you from time to time. My diet motivation was wrapped up in doing my diet blog daily for over a year. I was able to also find helpful hints on the internet that kept me wanting to try harder and not to give up. It helped me to change my way of thinking. It influenced me to be tenacious about the fact that increased activity and exercise are an important factor for wellness in my life. Being informed is an effective too.

B.R.'s on 6-17-06....... I checked them out on 5-23-07, and they are all open, in the catagories of: 11-general, 10-diet & wellness, and 11-animals.

HINT: When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there. Z.Z.

2 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

:-) I hate it when good blogs close.

Good luck.

Val

Louisiana said...

my sweet, i'm on the upswing at last. i've started to feel better. new meds and new doctor with some new tools and God's and His MOther's help and i'm better.

i love your card, it is a loving hug that keeps on giving. forever thank you's..i miss you so much. i wish i could give you a computer so that you could be online with me more..

congrats for the good news, i'm glad your hard work is paying off.

i hope your heart is happy and at peace. know that i love you and will always be here...

xoxxoxoxooxoox