Monday, July 18, 2005

my profile

1-11-05 tues 7:32 pm Welcome again obesity does hurt in more ways than one.

PROFILE: 1. Weight problem
2. Couple years of community college
3 .Last job market research
4. Like to keep a positive attitude
5. Had a 34 yr old son that was murdered

LOVES: 1. My family
2. Principles and morals
3. All kinds of music
4. Animals
5. Sports cards

ASPIRATIONS:
1. Write a book
2. Do a web site
3. Do a blog site
4. One on one counseling "grief expression"
5. Fulfill my mission in life

DISLIKES:
1. Kinds of abuse
2. Dishonesty
3. Injustice
4. Depravity
5. Financial distress

Please be patient with me that original welcome was a just get registered ploy. Now I have to learn how to present and compile information that pertains to my journey of trying to lose weight and develop a healthier life style. Bottom line is I want to live longer and be happier.
As I learn how to develop this site in an interesting format I will then jazz it up with color and style. Patience is a virtue. Thanks to all, keep in touch if you care for a reply.

No comments: