Thursday, November 23, 2006

facing the facts

1. No chance of ever having a new computer.
2. Accept the fact the three projects I worked on for six years on my old computer are gone.
3. There is a personal void in my life that has drained my motivation.
4. Losing weight to extend my life and be well has been a thing of the past for months.
5. Where there is a will, there is a way.
6. There is always something to be thankful for!
7. I will be back.


THERE IS NO HARVEST FOR THE HEART ALONE. THE SEED OF LOVE MUST BE ETERNALLY RESOWN!!!

God Bless Us All.

4 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I missed ya

Louisiana said...

oh my sweet if you knew how much i missed you and how happy i'm to know that you are out there somewhere. i'm so happy to read a post from you.

i'm sorry for your aching heart. pls let me kiss it better.

we may be far away friend but my love is with you and that is never ending. tell me what i can do to help honey. i will try my best.

all my heart.

Unknown said...

today, i went over to chana's go forth..because I had missed her comments on my blog--how self-centered I have been--she is having a hard time--and I feel humbled. Then I saw your blog name and decided to fly over--I like it and will drop in again.

Louisiana said...

i hope you can read this..

i miss you terribly. i hope you are safe and at peace. i send your heart much love and many, many kisses and hugs.

you came to my heart and will never leave friend. remember that when the days are not all that bright. forever friends you and me.

the best Christmas wish to you. i hope and pray that you can be with your family and that is a peace filled holiday.

my thoughts are always with you. i miss you. i love you. God Bless angel. and thank you for all that you always give me.